Monday, June 11, 2007

FIRST training session with Bowling Coach

Had my training session last Sun, 10 June at Superbowl Marina Square.
As usual, always punctual, my training started at 1pm.
Told to bowl 3 games consecutively with Coach watching, observing, measuring my distance, BUT, not a single word spoken - Man of few words.

Fortunately or unfortunately, my scores were "unusually high" that day - 140, 121, 153.
My average is about 122.

Then, coach commented that I am a "visual" (I AM VERY IMAGINATIVE!!! WILL NEVER WATCH HORROR MOVIES!!!) person and asked if I am a combination of "kinetics" (touch and feel type) or auditory (listening type).

Coach warned there will be lots of drilling, i.e., repeat movements until your thighs and knees go weak!!! Hopefully, lose some pounds ;-)

Looking forward to my next bowling training session on Sunday!!!